영어 회화 수업 첫날에 할 것
Welcome to the first episode of Splash English Podcast! I’m very excited to announce the launch of our podcast. I’ve done a few podcasts for students in my class before, but it didn’t come across my mind that I should publicize until Cara (one of my top students) told me.
Each podcast, I’ll pick a topic and talk about it. I’ll repeat any words or phrases that might be useful to you, so that you can memorize them and use them in your speaking.
In today’s episode, I talk about things you can do on the first day of English conversation class to make your class more interesting.
So here’s our first show and this is what you will hear about:
– Who this podcast is for
– How to use this podcast
– What to expect from the podcast
– What to do on the first day of English conversation class
– How to get your teacher’s attention
– How to get your teacher to ask you more questions
– How to get more speaking time than other students in class!
You can stream and listen to the podcast on this browser, or you can download it!
Download SE Podcast Session #01!
(Right-Click and hit “Save As” to Download)